Sweet and Spicy. Delicious with both our Riesling and Gewürztraminer.
Elote aka Mexican Street Corn
YIELD: 6 ears
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 35 minutes
- 6 ears fresh sweet corn
- 6 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- 6 tablespoons fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 2 limes, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place corn in husks directly on the oven rack. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until fork tender
- While corn is cooking, in a small bowl combine garlic powder and mayonnaise.
- When corn is done brush with garlic mayo. Roll in cotija cheese.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and chili powder.
- Finish with fresh squeezed lime juice and enjoy this sweet and spicy treat!